Material is cut, pre-dried, pre-heated, pre-homogenized and compacted in the shredding drum.
Many materials can be processed directly without need of the upstream pre-shredding, resulting in a dramatic reduction in operational costs.
Less power consumption cost per kilogram, high throughput, reduced floor space occupation and operator attendance.
Applicable plastic materials: PP, HDPE, LDPE, LLDPE, TPV, EVA, ABS and PS, etc.
Material shapes: film, bag and flake.
Material types: woven bag, printed LDPE film, film (rolls, loose, bundled),
agricultural film waste, foamed plastics (EPS) and raffia.
Note: Depending on material property, various downstream equipment are available.
Machine model(Plastic Granulating Machine):
PGM-SJ series Plastic Granulating Machine
Quality Control(Plastic Granulating Machine):
· We have technical, engineer team design the sample machinery before enter into market
· Production QC team ensure the machine manufacturing quality
· We will running every machine after finished before shipment
· Optional choose by client running the machinery by material
Service System(Plastic Granulating Machine):
· Pre-sale: we given client the details technician offer, sign the sales contract etc.
· In-sales: we supply the details layout, installation instruction, technician support for the clients;
· After sales: we arrange engineer to install the machinery and training the workers for client;
· We have 24hours team to solve the after sales problem;
· We have free spare parts with the machine;
- We always up date the new technology to every customer
Forcing Feeder Machine
Single screw extruder
Hydraulic screen changer
1. Using Brand Convetor
2,Using Omron temperature controller, Siemens contactor
3,The electric parts base on the country required. Like the UL parts or CE parts
1 setA. Technical parameters:1.Screw diameter (mm): 71.2 2.Barrel inner diameter (mm):71.8 3.Screw speed (r/min):4004.Power (kW):160 5.Center distance (mm):60 6.L/D: 40 /1 7.Heating area: 9 parts (include handpiece) 8.Control area: 9 parts 9.Cooling area: 9 parts (force water cooling) 10.Lubrication method: oil immersionB. Production line chart C. Concrete device and description:
|NO||Qty||Concrete device and description|